Thursday, June 7, 2018

Class Evaluation
  1. Some things that I liked about the class were that the class was easy to pass. I also liked the fact that we were able to use computers and learned how to create certain animations. I also liked how we were able to research stuff and learn more about keys in life and learning some thin gs we should follow to be successful.
  2. I did not like how boring this class was. We were given assignments to do that were really boring and its hard trying not to fall asleep in this class. I also didn't like the fact that we do the same thing every time we are in this class
  3. Some recommendations to I'm,prove this class would be to not be working on the same assignment for over 2 days. I would also recommend that the teacher shows us movies about the invention of some computers or the internet or anything that relates with computers and programming. 
  4. No I am not reading my goals journal EVERY SINGLE DAY, I do read it everyday I have time and I remember about it, but I am not on it everyday like that. 
  5. I cannot say that I am committed to being CTR 24/7 for personal reasons which I choose to not discuss about. 
  6. I did not learn anything that I plan to tell others to help them out because nothing I learned in this class was useful to my life and my personal experiences.  
  7. One thing that I will remember from this class is that the teacher has a bible club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation Some things that I liked about the class were that the class was easy to pass. I also liked the fact that we were able ...